I recently finished another board. It's my 13th creation.
It's a 120 X 36 board. Sidewalls are 4 mm. I shaped the corecell from 6.6 mm in the middle to 0 at the edges. To create more flex in the tips, the corecell stops 8 cm before the tips, so the tips are only 2 layers of plywood.
Durasurf topsheet (glossy)
Plywood 1,5 mm
corecell 6.6 mm
plywood 1,5 mm
durasurf topsheet (glossy)
No glassfibre cloth used. I just used epoxy with filler (chopped glassfibre) to bond the layers together.
Flex is really awesome again. The finish of the board is average. Some airbubbles were captured underneeth the topsheet. It was the first time I used vacuum technique, so afterall I'm pretty satisfied with the result and I've learned alot to improve. I hope I can test it tomorrow! Still have to assemble my yellow ConceptX fins.