here you can exchange your experience and datas about your home build boards
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:10 pm
This is going to be my first atempt at a lightwind plywood board. The measurements are 140 X 45. There is a slight concave to the rail. Will this work? Thanks in advance for the comments
- board.jpg (34.06 KiB) Viewed 1386 times
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 8762
- Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Gear: 10 Nemi HP, 15m Flysurfer..
- Brand Affiliation: none, formally BEST Marketing Director.
yeh of course it will.
very similar to the Spleen boards.
just make sure your board flex doesnt mean the rail shape gets modified too much under load by your weight.
Return to “Board Builders”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests