here you can exchange your experience and datas about your home build boards
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 4821
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm
- Kiting since: 33
- Local Beach: God created the naki so the hardcore people would have a place to live.
- Favorite Beaches: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
- Style: Always searching for flow!
- Gear: If you take 3.1415 from opinion. You get onion!
- Brand Affiliation: What do yo call an Alligator in a vest? ............... An Investigator.
i use a 9kg lpg bottle as a resevour. it works nice. and since I am only using a little fridge pump as a vacuum pump i suck down the bottle first and helps with a quick initial suck to get the part vacuumed.
Return to “Board Builders”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 2 guests