here you can exchange your experience and datas about your home build boards
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:03 pm
- Kiting since: 2015
- Local Beach: Sandy point, napatree, harbor of refuge RI
- Style: Free ride
- Gear: Slingshot rally 9,12 turbo 17
- Brand Affiliation: None
How much rocker are people running On a Tt? High, med, low?
I have a fairly flat rocker board 141x41 and thinking of making a high rocker version for bigger breeze/ chop. But what do people think is high rocker?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 5799
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm
- Kiting since: 33
- Local Beach: God created the naki so the hardcore people would have a place to live.
- Favorite Beaches: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
- Style: Always searching for flow!
- Gear: If you take 3.1415 from opinion. You get onion!
- Brand Affiliation: What do yo call an Alligator in a vest? ............... An Investigator.
high 50mm +
low sub 30mm
Higher rocker is better for chop and high wind.
But you loose efficiency. IE they are worse upwind.
I love my high rockered mutant for stupid winds and smoothness in chop + riding waves. But hate the shitty upwind. Its all a compromise, Demo and find the board that suits your local conditions best.
Return to “Board Builders”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest