forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:58 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Barcelona
I am going to buy a Globerider Curl 18.
Somebody of the forum has sailed with this kite?
as they are the main differences between curl and lift?
Speed, wind range, advantages and disadvantages,...
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2097
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:04 pm
- Kiting since: 1999
- Local Beach: Moks', Kailua, Town
- Favorite Beaches: Town
- Style: old school
- Gear: Eclipse Thruster 8, 12. Nano 6
Underground 128 /39 (custom) 07(08)
Mystic harness, Blue Planet shorts, Off Da Lip rash guard
Victoria Secret under wear
- Brand Affiliation: being a good friend
- Location: Hawaii, UG Boards, Off DaLip.com,KSK,Eclipse kites
I am still waiting for mine.
But, I know it's a lower aspect kite then the lift and awesome for waveriding.
It's faster and more responsive, but ask Greg (GK) on this forum if he had flown it.
I know he has flown the 12 curl. I think....
or go to http://www.usakite.com
and ask Greg via email.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], unclebill and 11 guests