forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 282
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:18 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Porto, Portugal
a lot of hotels show prizes (in the internet, etc) without tax and the official tax is 22%!!! Is the tax only "relevant" for a receipt ...... like no receipt no ....
I am just curious, of cause I pay always taxes....
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1124
- Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Central Coast, California
- Favorite Beaches: Central Coast, California
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
Baja Pacific Side
- Style: waves, jumping and wiggling
- Gear: mixed
- Brand Affiliation: mixed
If properties post subject to 22% dominican tax, chances are they are going to charge it! Taxes are usually added onto the room night for the nicer, larger properties, or the ones that take credit cards.
Sometimes you can get around it if you offer to pay in cash.....
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Do-it and 31 guests