Forum for kitesurfers
kboarder321
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

International Magazines Confirm that the 2007 Naish Boxer

Postby kboarder321 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:57 am

Did you read the news item? Who are they trying to fool? I flew a Boxer and it was less then average. From my personal research, the Waroo and Rebel are a better. I log on this site to read facts not fiction.

satanXX
Medium Poster

Postby satanXX » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:51 pm

That's Marketing bullshit. It's easy when you take only one sentence from a full text!

Seaman
Frequent Poster

Postby Seaman » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:03 pm

I flew a Boxer and it was less then average. From my personal research, the Waroo and Rebel are a better. I log on this site to read facts not fiction.
Please elaborate. Wich sizes did you ride, conditions, board, rider expirience...etc...bashing in the first post makes me a litle bit suspicious......i to came here for facts.

funalex
Very Frequent Poster

Re: International Magazines Confirm that the 2007 Naish Boxe

Postby funalex » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:05 pm

kboarder321 wrote: From my personal research, the Waroo and Rebel are a better.
Yes, it's my opinion too...for an equal aera (9m²)

kboarder321
Rare Poster

Postby kboarder321 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:44 pm

By the likes of both of the peoples names who did not like my opinion, it seems apparant they must be on the forum to stir up trouble or work for a company.

i flew the 9 and 12 on all three. i am an intermediat rider and been kiting for 4 years, i am 39 year old, i pay full price for my kites and do not care about the brand of kite i fly. i am not some hot shot and i know there are many kiters like me out there who see through the crap. this is my first post on here and by the response i got. I will be posting more. i am tired of people bashing good peoples opinions

it looks like another person agreed with me. i have not flown the Sling shot turbo diesal 2 or the crossbow 2 but my friends who fly them say they like them. i will continue to write my feedback. this is what the forum is for. i have wasted my hard earned dollars on a lot of kites that do not work because of fictitious articles like this.

:bye:

Return to “Kitesurfing”