Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

INFO ON ALL CAUTION ANSWER II EXCEPT 19M.

Forum for kitesurfers
cornfedsc
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

INFO ON ALL CAUTION ANSWER II EXCEPT 19M.

Postby cornfedsc » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:21 pm

my name is josh "cornfed" nehf and i live in santa cruz and ride for caution. when peter set out to design this years kite he wanted to create a more stable platform but still keep it fast. i think he did a great job. these kites can be flown un-hooked and they stay happy unlike last year kites.

6m: a very fast and stable kite. not as much power as last year because the 7 overlapped the 9 too much so they wanted a smaller kite this year. great for very windy days and super fun in the surf.

9: still the great 9m. this is my favorite all around kite. great un-hooked, great in the waves and it has a little more grunt this year.

12:i think the best kite to do un-hooked kite loops or handle passes because it has way more grunt this year and is slow enough not to get you into trouble. def more low end this year. i love this kite.

16: as far as a 16 goes i think this is a great kite. it has the low end you want but still gets up wind easy and can be flown un-hooked. for light wind i would highly recommend this kite.

i havnt been able to fly the 19, theres no need in santa cruz.

these kites are still the bomber kites and great for beginner to advanced! if you have any questions feel free to ask. josh

gideonlow
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Waddell Creek
Favorite Beaches: Scott Creek, Waddell Creek, Santa Maria's (26th Ave)
Style: Surf
Gear: Peter Lynn Kites, custom TT and surf boards, custom bars.
Brand Affiliation: Monkey Air Kitesurfing
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: INFO ON ALL CAUTION ANSWER II EXCEPT 19M.

Postby gideonlow » Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:49 pm

Josh,

I'd like to see you have a go on that 19M . . . If only to test the human limits of BIG AIR kite jumping :-). Judging from your jumps on a 12M, you could be setting some records!

Cheers,

Gideon

PS - Got my first ride in on the new Scorpion . . . you may have a little competition for big air champ this summer!
cornfedsc wrote:my name is josh "cornfed" nehf and i live in santa cruz and ride for caution. when peter set out to design this years kite he wanted to create a more stable platform but still keep it fast. i think he did a great job. these kites can be flown un-hooked and they stay happy unlike last year kites.

6m: a very fast and stable kite. not as much power as last year because the 7 overlapped the 9 too much so they wanted a smaller kite this year. great for very windy days and super fun in the surf.

9: still the great 9m. this is my favorite all around kite. great un-hooked, great in the waves and it has a little more grunt this year.

12:i think the best kite to do un-hooked kite loops or handle passes because it has way more grunt this year and is slow enough not to get you into trouble. def more low end this year. i love this kite.

16: as far as a 16 goes i think this is a great kite. it has the low end you want but still gets up wind easy and can be flown un-hooked. for light wind i would highly recommend this kite.

i havnt been able to fly the 19, theres no need in santa cruz.

these kites are still the bomber kites and great for beginner to advanced! if you have any questions feel free to ask. josh

Return to “Kitesurfing”