forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:57 pm
Me and the girl are planning a trip in these months listed ( june - sept)
I'd really like to kite for a month or so...
Where would you reccommend?
Is there anywhere to kite in Australia ( since it's their winter...)
Perhaps Gorge... ?
I've been to Maui and would kill to be again but It's rather expensive and the girl isn't really into kiting herself...
How about Mexico?
If anyone could throw in their advice I'd be very appreciative!!
Thanx in advance , Tom.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1075
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1999
- Local Beach: Kite Beach, Sanur , Bali, Indonesia
Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
Lakey Peak, Sumbawa, Indonesia
- Favorite Beaches: Too many....
- Style: Waves shredder
- Gear: Ozone, Airush, F-One, Peter Lynn - Kites
Airush, Underground, Surf X-treme custom - boards
- Brand Affiliation: Peter Lynn, Ozone, Airush, Underground, F-One, Surf X-treme custom
- Location: Kite Shop owner in Bali
Indonesia.... is the right time.
So many places to go and visit.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:26 pm
I thought that you thought the wind wasnt necessarily any good till September?.... or was that just in Sumbawa? Ive been thinking Brazil on that basis but indonesia is alot cheaper....any thoughts on a trip itinery in Indonesia starting late June till September?
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], dylan*, FLandOBX, Google Adsense [Bot] and 36 guests