forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:23 pm
- Kiting since: 2005
- Local Beach: Barra da Tijuca
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: F-one Badit 8 12m
Waroo 2007 13m
Waroo 2007 9m
Fone Trax 2013
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Rio de Janeiro
I'm an intermediant kiter with 78Kg that rides only freestyle (old scholl). Now IÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢m planning to move to kitewave and want some opinions on witch kind of board should I get.
How much rocker? Roundpin or fish tale? Size (IÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢m 1,78m and 78kg)
Any additional information?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 4709
- Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1997
- Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
- Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
- Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
- Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
- Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
- Location: OUTER BANKS (NC) USA. Owner of EPICKITES
Before you make any decision, you should try any boards in order to see what you like.
You have different kind of wave boards. And also you have many companies that start making surf boards. So try to see which board you can try before you buy a wave board.
Return to “Kitesurfing”