forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:19 pm
- Kiting since: 2005
- Local Beach: Playa del carmen, Coco beach.Quintana Roo.
- Favorite Beaches: Cabarete Kite Beach D.R.
Isla Blanca Mexico
Coco Beach mexico
- Style: Old School, Big Air, ^ freestyle.
- Gear: EH Cabarete Kiteboarding
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Tulum, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos, Cancun, Mayan Riviera
I agree, Bows, and sleÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â´s are different beasts than CÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â´s....the best way to get the higher hights, and more hang time, is bring your kite to 12, 12.30
saludos de mexico
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:28 pm
You can get the same height as a c kite on a bow kite with minimal effort - small kite movement and sheeting
If you want to go huge, jump a bow like you would a C
Return to “Kitesurfing”