Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

who is dave ibby?

forum for kitesurfers

johnm
Frequent Poster

who is dave ibby?

Postby johnm » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:44 pm

here's a rough-cut first draft of when Aaron and the other kiters stitched North team rider Dave Ibbertson up good and proper the week before his wedding....

http://www.kiteforum.tv/index.php?optio ... 03&Itemid=

that's Ben (f*** yeah) Farr doing the mc'ing and that's my 9yr old daughter as one of the Ibby's :wink: :P

proper full dvd compilation of the whole event to follow soon - including some sick riding from Mr Hadlow...

watch this space... :P

Wibbler
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Wibbler » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:27 pm

lame.

you owe me 4,500yuan for wasting my time.. fortunately there is a fast forward button so I only lost 30 seconds of it

double lame.

johnm
Frequent Poster

Postby johnm » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:23 pm

no worries mate - let me know where to send the money...

btw - you owe me $10,000 for destroying my faith in kiters and human nature.... :evil:

badmrfrosty
Medium Poster

Postby badmrfrosty » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:11 pm

Location = China

Since when do look to that as the bastion of good human nature.

theadebo
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Cumbuco
Style: Magoo

Postby theadebo » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 pm

Wibbler wrote:lame.

you owe me 4,500yuan for wasting my time.. fortunately there is a fast forward button so I only lost 30 seconds of it

double lame.

You're tetchy today Jeb?

johnm
Frequent Poster

Postby johnm » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:37 pm

hey look - I don't want to start a flame war here - and I don't want to get all precious about this - fair enough if you live outside of the UK - this vid probably IS lame...

If on the other hand you know anything about the UK scene - this shows one of the most talented and respected UK pro kiters getting stitched up by the likes of Aaron Hadlow, Neal Hilder, Lewis Crathern, etc etc. basically all the top UK kitesurf talent...

I apologise for wasting peoples time who might not be interested in this...

I arranged with Toby to post all the highlights of the pros heats on kiteforum.tv and also some sick stuff of Aaron including what I think :roll: are 2 'boschmosis's' back-to-back....

and that's taking quite a long time as you can imagine with so many tapes to look through - so I thought I'd give a little taster of the saturday night in the meantime...

this event took almost a year to organise and nearly cost me my day job - so forgive me if I take this all a little personally...

frankly - I think I'm just going to make a dvd now and just distribute it among my personal friends...

sorry again wibbler for wasting your valuable time...

GraemeF
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Local Beach: Hythe Kent.
Dymchurch Kent
Greatstone Kent
Favorite Beaches: Le Morne Mauritius
Nyali Kenya
Style: Freeriding Ariel Lawnmower
Gear: Core
Brand Affiliation: Core Distributor

Postby GraemeF » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:02 am

Don't let them wind you up here John.

Think of them as special needs kids.

Cannon Fodder for Best Kiteboarding the finest kitesurf company in the world, they actually believe stuff like that..

S s s Simon is their God.

Then there's Wibbler, he's the dotty one that runs around the classroom kissing well kissing boys mainly, he's not like all the other kids, when he's not kissing them - he HATES them.

Voices come to Wibbler..

There's another Wibbler, the dark stupid one.

The one that made the happy friendly one by a GK Sonic junk pile.

And now they hate each other.

And lash out...

Don't let Wibbler upset you John.

He aint all there

:lol: :lol: :lol:

badmrfrosty
Medium Poster

Postby badmrfrosty » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:45 am

johnm wrote:hey look - I don't want to start a flame war here - and I don't want to get all precious about this - fair enough if you live outside of the UK - this vid probably IS lame...

If on the other hand you know anything about the UK scene - this shows one of the most talented and respected UK pro kiters getting stitched up by the likes of Aaron Hadlow, Neal Hilder, Lewis Crathern, etc etc. basically all the top UK kitesurf talent...

I apologise for wasting peoples time who might not be interested in this...

I arranged with Toby to post all the highlights of the pros heats on kiteforum.tv and also some sick stuff of Aaron including what I think :roll: are 2 'boschmosis's' back-to-back....

and that's taking quite a long time as you can imagine with so many tapes to look through - so I thought I'd give a little taster of the saturday night in the meantime...

this event took almost a year to organise and nearly cost me my day job - so forgive me if I take this all a little personally...

frankly - I think I'm just going to make a dvd now and just distribute it among my personal friends...

sorry again wibbler for wasting your valuable time...
wow,must be that time of the month.

Wibbler
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Wibbler » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:10 am

GraemeF wrote: He aint all there
Can't argue with that.

assmaster
Very Frequent Poster

Postby assmaster » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:29 am

BOSCHIN!!!! cant wait to see some boschin. boschmosis's are soooo sweet. im gonna do a mobybosch tommorow. its where i do a mobydick but kiting so i can rename it.

Return to “Kitesurfing”