Chegam dia 25 de Agosto ..... DELTA C SHAPE ... o novo conceito revolucionÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¡rio
reparem na simplicidade ..... nem 5Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Âº linha nem briddles no kite para atrapalhar!
(pratiquem o vosso inglÃƒÆ’Ã‚Âªs .... texto escrito por Raphael Salles, big boss F.One team)
* Name: The BANDIT
* Design: The Delta C Shape is NOT a SLE or a BOW kite and this is why:
o YES its a C shape because we have always believed this is the best shape for a kite
o NO its NOT a SLE because we have only two connectors for each side, as we have with the Tribal with its front line connectors and fith lines connectors. They are just connected on the same V bridle with a pulley on it.
o NO its NOT a BOW because the BOW design is just made to gain tension on the leading edge of a flat SLE kite, so we dont need it. We have some concave trailing edge but not much of it and its because the tips move back a lot.
o NO its not a flat kite because our front line connectors are way higher than they are on any kite designs and this is the secret of the Delta! If you take away the front connectors on the tip of any kite and place them like on the Delta the tips will go up....and everywhere.
* Production: Production is planned for August but are waiting the delivery dates confirmation. It should be the second half of the month. Stay tuned. First to come will be 7.5, 9, 11 and 13m.
* Sizes: 6.5m - 7.5m - 9m -11m -13m - 15m - During extensive testing, we could see that we use smaller kites then anything else even bow and SLE! So be aware that in most cases, you will need to take one size smaller than a Tribal.
* Range: THE choice will be clear : The Bandit is surpassing all last year ranges in their speciality.
* Bar: All bars will fit all kites, only the small ones are 45 cm and big one 55 cm.
* Lines: All lines are 24 m. However, you can use 22 m - 20 m or 18 m if you like to have the SL (Short Lines) feeling if you are used to it (for example if using the 07 Impact SL). The Bandit is adaptable to all lines length. Check out the Bandit video, the kite loops are with a 12m line setup!!
* High end: We used the Bandit in more wind than a Tribal for the same size. Example: If you used to a Tribal 11m, you should use a Bandit 9m; and you will hold it better than a Tribal 9m. BUT when you are riding unhooked, you dont take advantage of the full de power so you have to think of it.
* Patent: Pending. Yes we have a french patent under process, when we get approbation in France we will be able to go Europe and world wide.
* Colors: We should have the colors that you get on the video : All black- Black/White - Red/White- Black/Red
* Why the Delta is the only choice :
+ Get a leash connect to a fifth line going through the bar and not around
+ Get a fifth line effect with only 4 lines
+ Is powerful and get the best de power around
+ Get the auto relaunch effect
+ Has a big projected area for a c shape because most of the m2 are in the center of the kite.The tips are quite small
+ The Delta was so efficient that we took away some aspect ratio (AR) compared to the Tribal
+ Get a lot of hang time
+ Is incredible for unhooked with a better bar feeling than the Tribal
+ Get a new Force Frame construction
+ Get a swivel on front lines so you never have twist
+ Accept any lines lengh
+ Can be used by any school has it is
+ Has only 54 cm of de power rope
+ Can also be used with a short Tribal de power rope. You only loose a little bit of auto relaunch if you shorter the de power rope but un hooked riders should know how to make the best our of it
+ Loose and gain power realy smoothly
+ Keep the control of the kite even fully de powered because the back lines always keep some tension
+ Get a perfect stop and go
+ Get an incredible stabilty on the wind window above you
+ Get a smooth handling because naturaly the Delta shape like to go strait and you have to make it turn
+ Works well and feels good even in 13 or 15 m2
+ Do not feel like a mosquito in size of 7 m2; and smaller
+ Will be used by the F-One team in KPWT- PKRA - SPEED- Long distance events from today and not because we force them but because they like it!
+ Dont need much time to get used to it. You dont have to change your way of riding. F-One team just received their Bandit and some of them already will use it in July contests.
* Waveriding: Note from Rapael Salles, F-One owner and world renowned waverider: "I forgot to tell you that the wave riding with the Bandit is awesome!"