forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 3:37 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: The Netherlands
You realy did a great jobe on the NANO..
Dimitri told us on the forum that the kite is almost ready..
Can you give some info concerning the new NANO..
- nano_9_2008_.jpg (159.72 KiB) Viewed 431 times
- nano9.jpg (116.48 KiB) Viewed 435 times
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 5:23 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Gilgo NY/ Jockeys ridge OBX
- Style: waves, freestyle, freeride
- Brand Affiliation: Eclipse Kiteboarding www.eclipsekites.com
- Location: Long Island NY, OBX Eclipse Kiteboarding
This kite has been improved a great amount IMO over last years nano. The 2007 Nano was build and designed for waves and everyone that uses that kite LOVES it in the waves. But for flat water of freestyle some of the riders wanted more hangtime and pop then the 2007 kite could offer. So basically we added more boost, hang time and power. The 9m makes the power of a 12m but has more de-power then 2007.
For 2008 the nano will have:
Totally new bar with a very very nice CL and QR
beefed up construction
We have some other cool stuff on the kite but that is what you will notice right away. Price will be about the same as 2007.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bill C, Google [Bot] and 23 guests