Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

vegas08 VS torch08

forum for kitesurfers

Grego
Rare Poster

vegas08 VS torch08

Postby Grego » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:28 am

This year I riding with vegas07, but naish torch 07 and 08 is very good freestyle kite.
I love the vegas ! its turn and its tact also! the quality of naish is superior, coverall in the bars. I look for kite good for unhook, with powerfull loops and that has good hang Time, well fast and good depower. the two kites are similar but one must be better than the other??

HelldogBE
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby HelldogBE » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:31 am

looking at 07 modelyear I'd go for naish purely for the better quality of the kite (onepump system? north had enough problems)

I read that the torch 08 got more of the qualities of the rhino aswell (hangtime, power) so that would be my choice.

imo the kites won't differ a lot and like u said the naish bar is nicer :D

RideLow
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2001
Gear: Wipika Free air! <3
Brand Affiliation: Blue Waffle

Postby RideLow » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:42 am

I tested theese kites head to head and I also used torch III last year..

the 08 torch is softer than the 08 vegas which defiantly got more agressive power than the torch and also more lift.. There are some differences between the 07 torch en 08 but not really alot..

The naish bar is nicer but the new north one is quite nice aswell, it will take a couple of sessions to get your hands used to it but it gives alitle more feedback than the naish..

im going for the vegas.

Return to “Kitesurfing”