forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:35 am
Has anyone tried the wainman kites without the bridles? On the Wainman Hawaii website, it says you can fly the kites without the bridles. I'm interested to know how they would work flying on a fixed pulley bar.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 4374
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:12 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Ontario
Unfortunately never flown one, but would think that the Rabbit is designed around the bridle so your gonna sacrifice something to a straight pigtail. If you wanna go simple with a pulley bar why not wait for the real deal and get the Lou kite when it hits the market? You can bet that puppy only stands to get better on a pulley bar.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 407
- Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:57 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: Sherman Island - NorCal
- Style: not naked
- Brand Affiliation: Kite Naked, JN Kites, Cabrinha, Shinn & Wainman
- Location: Kite Naked - Shinn & Wainman Hawaii
Soon as we get a puff of wind or somthing that resembles wind, I will play with the Gypsy or Smoke and let you know...The Boss is not set up for Bridleless-ness ..
Return to “Kitesurfing”