I've ridden both boards. I weigh a bit less than you (180 lbs) but here are my impressions on both boards
Jimmy Lewis Flight Deck
- good in choppy conditions although you need to make sure you keep weight on your back foot
- goes upwind well
- smooth riding board like any Jimmy I've tried
- plans quicker and I could ride it in similar low wind conditions to a spleene monster door
- liked it better than the Nobile board
Nobile 666 EXT
- footpads were very uncomfortable - too much arch support for me
- didn't go upwind as well as the JL
- caught a lot of spray from the tip digging into waves
- didn't handle chop very well
Both boards flown in similar conditions on a 16m C kite.
That being said I actually bought a 5' 8" surfboard and use it strapless as my low wind board. Much more fun than a twin tip and then I have it for waves!