All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ladies Only Board
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:15 am 
Rare Poster

I'm new to kiting (about 4 months into riding) and I've been fortunate enough to be able to use my boyfriend's gear so far (9m Bandit III and F-One Trax 5 board, 132 x 38cm). However, I can only use it when he's not kiting and think it's high time I get a board of my own.

I was looking into a few boards and wanted to know if boards geared towards women are my best bet. I understand the footpads are designed more narrow to fit to womens' feet better and they are set closer together for a more narrow stance... But other than that (and the smaller sizes) are there any advantages or disadvantages associated with "Ladies' Only" boards?

I was looking into a North Soleil... Or if I can come across a used North Paris since I may not be able to afford shelling out that much for my first board.

Any advice? :D

I'm 5'1, 110lb and, like I said, only 4 months into riding.

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: Ladies Only Board
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:53 am 
Rare Poster

ive Neo 11m with quad pro and crazy fly boad. looking 4wd to adding a bigger kite end of this year.

[ 2 posts ]