Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

adjustment lines airush

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

adjustment lines airush

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:34 pm

hi,
I am since two month's the owner of three airush lift?pro kites.the biggest 15.5 is a pro.and since the beginning i am strubbling whit the tuning of my lines.now I fixed them up all equal so when I combine them at one point and push my chickenloop against my bar there al the same length.
Is this the right way? because I am having the feeling that my kites do not perform the way the should.
I there somebody who know's how to tune my lines in the correct way.

thanks

Bill
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Bill » Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:10 am

Try the Airush website. They have a great discussion page or forum that will answer all your problems

Bill

Mountebank
Rare Poster

Postby Mountebank » Wed Jun 18, 2003 12:45 pm

jp..isn't the lift pro sold as a very advanced/pro user kite? Surely Airush have instructons/booklet detailing trim settings (as per Naish etc) included.If not I would be disapointed after spending close to $6000 bucks on kites and not knowing how to set up the damn things.What about the dealer you bought then off..cant he help?

eppo
Medium Poster

Postby eppo » Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:50 am

Mate you bought the pro model and you are beginner? - Who the hell recommended these kites to you. You should be using the Flow and at most the lift, but preferably the former. Mate the factory setting on the pro are fine, you just bought the wrong model man. I've kited for four years, and still use the lift only, the pro is really only for guys who ride hard and fast and can already do most tricks/transitions.

Return to “Kitesurfing”