Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

kiteboarding stuff for sale

forum for kitesurfers

luckykid
Rare Poster

kiteboarding stuff for sale

Postby luckykid » Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:32 am

Mongoose Slalom 132 moutian board with hard bindings, has holes for snow board bindings. a few scrapes on frame and grip tape, other then that in good shape. Paid over $250, selling for $150 +shipping

Premier Kites Quad-Trac Pro Foil 3M with spectra lines 300# over #200 and bag(had broken zipper, this kite was enough to pull me on the moutian board in 6mph or higher wind and on skis in about 4 or 5. In excellent shape, no rips, or fadding. paid over $225, selling for $150+Shipping

DA KiNE Surf Seat harness w/ speader bar and mono twister with a 4 line bar Im not sure what kind the bar is but it has four lines, three different sections with two flexers for the break lines every thing is almost new and in mint consition except for the bar which has some normal wear. selling all of this for $125+shipping

Black Tecnica Duo 90 Ski Boots size 8- 9 1/2 and Green/Black K2 7.8 5500 carbon Skis(from early 90's, I think 180's) and Tyrolia 570 bindings.
boots in excelent shape look like new, skis have scraches but worked great for kiteskiing along with the bindings. Selling for $75 GREAT DEAL

Premier Trick and Track Flame good shape with bag. Paid $100 selling for $50 plus shipping.

All prices are negotiable, Im selling all this because of many reasons Im going to college( University of Wisconsin Milwaukee) and dont have room, I need the $ for a road trip, and dont use these anymore. My phone is (608)393-0142 my name is Roy Dietsch, My friend is briinging his digital camera over tomorrow so I should be able to e-mail pics by friday.

Return to “Kitesurfing”