Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Minnesota, Lake Waconia Kiters ?

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Minnesota, Lake Waconia Kiters ?

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:43 am

I'm going to be in Minnesota most of July visiting family and will probably bring kiteboard gear. My parents live in Plymouth, so I figure Waconia would be the best? I'm an experienced rider, but would like to meet up with some other people to ride with and figure out where is good to go. Any help would be appreciated. :thumb:

buttercutter
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

forgot to log in

Postby buttercutter » Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:44 am

I'm going to be in Minnesota most of July visiting family and will probably bring kiteboard gear. My parents live in Plymouth, so I figure Waconia would be the best? I'm an experienced rider, but would like to meet up with some other people to ride with and figure out where is good to go. Any help would be appreciated. :oops:

tplowe56
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby tplowe56 » Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:51 am

Go to:

http://www.lakawa.com

The website "Lakes Area Kiting And Windsurfing Advisory" is devoted to Twin Cities and surrounding area board sports. The chat area will get you hooked up with local kiters and where the wind & people will be on any given day.

Return to “Kitesurfing”