Forum for kitesurfers
windmatters
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

[b]"Contra Kites for 20% off - are they nuts!!!!!"

Postby windmatters » Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:01 pm

Now that I got your attention, we will be having a demo in the Tampa Bay area throughout this upcoming holiday weekend. Kent Marinkovic and myself (Matt Cohen) will be putting Cabrinha’s new Contra to the test in what I expect to be, pretty light conditions. There is however a chance to get a discounted Contra Kite. Kent has challenged any kiteboarder in the Tampa area to a beer slamming competition (Texas State Rules Apply). Only 3 people will be able to compete since Kent is pretty good at sprinting but doesn't do to well in going the distance, if you know what I mean. The competition will take place at the end of the day when all kiting is finished and winner (if any) will be able to get a brand new Contra, 20% off. The kite will be available on site at Watersports West in Largo, FL. To sign up, call Doug at 727/517-7000. The Demo should take place around Fort Desoto Park on Saturday. Call Doug or myself for further details at 561/245-1441. Hope to see ya there!

Matt

Return to “Kitesurfing”