forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2003 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Melb, Australia
Has anyone had to replace the rubber connecting tubes on their Fuels? I have noticed mine are looking a bit old now.
If so, what did you use, or did SS provide you with them?
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 446
- Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:16 am
- Kiting since: 2002
- Local Beach: lake neusiedl
- Favorite Beaches: brazil, west-oz, capetown, MRU, Lanzarote, Tarifa...
- Style: Waves & Foil
- Gear: Slingshot / Ozone / North / LEVITAZ Foils
- Brand Affiliation: Slingshot, Ozone, North, Gaastra, Flysurfer
- Location: Austria / Surfshop / kiteschool / www.usd.at
there is a replacement set from ss...
you should get it at your dealer!
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Demy182 and 11 guests