forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2002 1:00 am
Guys quick question... i(weighing about 65kg) was riding my 16 meter Vegas last Friday in 12-14 knots. it was definately at the top end of what i can handle given the size kite/wind, but I had particualr difficulties that day just trying to stand still on the beach. I have recently rigged my bar with a 5th line, have ridden the whole set up on several ocasions without issues.
1. 65 kg, 12-14 knots, 16 meter vegas; should be ok no?
2. noticed that the kite pulls to the left when holding bar straight. could this be the lines stretching?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 36948
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
check if all lines have the same lenght.
Also the attachment points.
If all is the same, then it could be the kite, then you need to return it.
I think you should have a bigger range then 12-14 knots.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: iriejohn and 21 guests