Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Experience of JN Fish?

forum for kitesurfers

Mowgli
Rare Poster

Experience of JN Fish?

Postby Mowgli » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:36 pm

Thinking about buying the big one, 186cm, So is there anyone who have experience of this board here?

http://www.jn-kites.com/products/Big-Fish-on-Moped.jpg

http://www.jn-kites.com/shop.php?cat=8& ... toption=91

Thanks alot,
J

sadorno
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby sadorno » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:21 pm

I have the smaller one. I rode it the last few days. It is a great board and very well made. I know someone who rode the bigger one and said it was great, too. All of their equipment is made with the highest quality.

I say get it!!!!

Enjoy!

Peter_Frank
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Peter_Frank » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:04 pm

I have only ridden the big fish two times, so not much experience with this one.

But the 165 I know....

For my 72kg only, a bit too big/floaty, when really powered - but in "light" conditions things are different even for my light weight !

I've tested numereous different waveboards - but the JN Fish 165 has a really good glide, and the advantage seems to be, that it can pop out on the shoulder easily - so you can get really good aerial off the lips :thumb:

When really powered, it is a bit too big for my lightweight - but otherwise, a great awesome waveboard IMO 8)

Kindly, Peter Frank

stormrider
Medium Poster

Postby stormrider » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:21 pm

I tested a lot of production and custom wave boards. I finally bought the JN Big Fish and 6 month later the Opium. Both boards are beautifully made and ride fantastic. I use the little fish for onshore conditions, powered riding and jumping. The Big fish works a treat in clean sideshore conditions, for unhooked riding and when you need the extra stability in 15ft+ wave. I weight 90kg and ride C-kites.

Hope that helps!
alex

Return to “Kitesurfing”