Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Titans opinions so far

forum for kitesurfers

Rupert
Rare Poster

Titans opinions so far

Postby Rupert » Sun Apr 27, 2003 12:41 pm

Now that the Titans have been out a few weeks Ijust wonderd what peoples opinions wear of them so far,did they live up to the hype and is the stability greater then the warrior any feed back would greatfuly received.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:34 am

Rupert they are very few Titans on the market now.All reports have been posative so far,And I have been using the 9.5 Titan to teach with it is super stable way more stable than tubes and has a huge range.I also have been riding the kite in many different conditions from 15knts - 35knts and the kite has never folded in any way.Once the bigger and smaller kites arrive I am sure there will a huge buzz in the industry.
Ted B.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 28, 2003 6:04 am

I bought a 9.5 titan from Ted. I have a 12 and 6 psycho and the Titan is
a really nice kite. The Psycho had a lot of hype and is still the boosting champ but It can also punish you. The titan will have you dialed in 5 minutes, it is really easy to launch. land and jump. It has a big range and the fit and finish is the usual high quality you expect from flysurfer. I pay full price for my kites (you can ask Ted) so I am not a biased rider or being paid for these comments. Try it and decide for yourself.
NUKIN

Return to “Kitesurfing”