The forum for wave kiters.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 207
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:01 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Favorite Beaches: Playa Copal, Costa Rica. Mancora, Peru. Maui, Hawaii. The Gorge. Miami, Florida. Heineken Beach, St.Croix, Paros, Greece, Cape Town, South Africa
- Brand Affiliation: Gabes Kite Life, Transcend Kiteboard Apparel, Blade Kites, Royal Kites, The Kite Life
- Location: The World
I know there is forum for wind by month...but what about us wave kiters who wanna travel the world? I have kited the waves in Maui and North Peru, but want to explore more places. Yes this is a little more difficult than just listing windy places, but I think many may find it helpful.
North Peru has wind and waves from May to Dec.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 931
- Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:59 am
- Kiting since: 2004
- Gear: Ozones and Flysurfers
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Oleander
SPI = windswell + good wind March-May and maybe Feb or June.
Return to “Wave Kite”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Feedfetcher and 2 guests