The forum for wave kiters.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:59 pm
- Kiting since: 1995
- Local Beach: North shore Denmark, Ceara Brazil
- Style: Waves
- Gear: 6.0' Strapped 6.4' Strapless - Griffin kites
- Brand Affiliation: GriffinKiteboarding
Hey out there...
Going to Oahu in the second week of July - Planning on bringing my 5,7 & 10.5 kites - will pickup a board over there
- Can you recommend some good stores to rent/buy boards and where do I find the best swell (for kiting) this time of year ?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 687
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:57 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Local Beach: Oahu, S shore
- Favorite Beaches: Oahu S shore, Mokuleia,
- Style: Free style wave
- Gear: Eclipse, Underground
- Brand Affiliation: Eclipse, Underground
Bring a 12m as well, just in case
Good for rent/ buy a board :
Naish shop in kailua
Best waves are where ever they hit. Hard to say. Got to check once you are here.
Also, I got a TT for sale. Brand nw UG 128 custom. 39 wide, custom graphix
PM me if you need more info on all and the board
Return to “Wave Kite”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests