Rare Poster
Favorite Beaches: Mauritius, Brazil, Egypt, Sunny Hunny
Style: Freestyle
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Susi Mai ripping it up in the Cook Islands

Postby KiteGirl Magazine » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:00 pm

She's Red Bull's 'Queen of the Air. She has a life most of us dream about....kitesurfing in all the most exotic locations around the world. This summer SUSI MAI had the ultimate job judging the brand new kiting comp Manureva in the south pacific paradise of the Cook Islands!

Read all about it in the first ever magazine devoted entirely to girls who kite. KITEGIRL MAGAZINE is jam packed with 80 pages of info, technique, lifestyle, fashion, inspiration and travel.

Let us know what else you want to read about.....post your thoughts here!
Attachments
KG_01_cover_small.jpg
KG_01_cover_small.jpg (110.1 KiB) Viewed 1244 times

LastChance813
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Treasure Island
Favorite Beaches: Cocoa, Sand Key
Style: Kook
Gear: Cabrinha
Brand Affiliation: Zero

Re: Susi Mai ripping it up in the Cook Islands

Postby LastChance813 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:26 pm

That's a shame. I avoided reading this post because I thought it was just another pimping thread.
I was right. I can see the flashing ads at the top of the page and would maybe subscribe if you had your stuff in order instead of having a paypal page to buy just one issue. At least that's what I found a few weeks ago when the "release" announcement was made. Sorry but if you are going to post a thread please have some CONTENT. :)

KiteGirl Magazine
Rare Poster
Favorite Beaches: Mauritius, Brazil, Egypt, Sunny Hunny
Style: Freestyle

Postby KiteGirl Magazine » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:55 pm

:( I'm really sorry you feel that way LastChance813....we're just a brand new company trying to support girls who kite. We only have the one issue available at the moment but due to our tremendous response from women all over the world we'll be offering subscriptions with the second. Again I'm sorry you're not satisfied with our teaser post and not interested in responding with feedback on what you'd like in a kite girl magazine. I hope one day you get to see our mag....I think you'd love it....and I would honestly love your feedback. :D

skyte
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: FLEXIFOIL

Postby skyte » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:11 pm

LastChance813 wrote:That's a shame. I avoided reading this post because I thought it was just another pimping thread.
I was right. I can see the flashing ads at the top of the page and would maybe subscribe if you had your stuff in order instead of having a paypal page to buy just one issue. At least that's what I found a few weeks ago when the "release" announcement was made. Sorry but if you are going to post a thread please have some CONTENT. :)
Miserable git!

I think you should do an article on why kitesurfing makes all so happy

LastChance813
Medium Poster

Postby LastChance813 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:30 am

skyte wrote:
LastChance813 wrote:That's a shame. I avoided reading this post because I thought it was just another pimping thread.
Miserable git!

I think you should do an article on why kitesurfing makes all so happy
Thanks for your feed back Euro Trash please respond in english :rollgrin:

LastChance813
Medium Poster

Postby LastChance813 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:33 am

KiteGirl Magazine wrote::( I'm really sorry you feel that way LastChance813....we're just a brand new company trying to support girls who kite. We only have the one issue available at the moment but due to our tremendous response from women all over the world we'll be offering subscriptions with the second. Again I'm sorry you're not satisfied with our teaser post and not interested in responding with feedback on what you'd like in a kite girl magazine. I hope one day you get to see our mag....I think you'd love it....and I would honestly love your feedback. :D
I guess I was frustrated at not being able to subscribe because I was looking forward to it when I initially head about it on facebook. I subscribe and support all the kite mags out right now. I understand the start up phase, how about working on a website so when you do post teasers we can read about it instead of getting worked up and no pay off :)

WildDuke
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Taurama beach
Gear: 2012 10m Airush Varial X
2012 12m Airush One
2012 9m Airush One
2012 Cabrinha Custom 140x42.5 Board
2012 Liquidforce Vantage CT boots
2010 Dakine Pyro waist harness