Forum for everyone who is into racing and speeding on kites.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:36 am
It´s from 2003, it´s innovative, Why not?
I think it’s good to think outside the box!
- railfin3.jpg (8.14 KiB) Viewed 1504 times
- railfin2.jpg (4.46 KiB) Viewed 1502 times
- railfin1.jpg (7.2 KiB) Viewed 1503 times
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 35925
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
could be good!
If you see recent race boards, they have an angle for the fins on the side, so they need to be angled as well.
A problem is see it with jibing it...so I assume this one was made for speed?
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:27 pm
- Kiting since: 99
- Local Beach: porthleven, west cornwall, uk
- Favorite Beaches: gnaraloo, margarets area, west oz
curral jouel, cv, One Eye
- Style: surf & race
- Gear: JP surfboards,
North Neos, Rebels, Dynos
Sencillo by FastaFoil
- Brand Affiliation: sponsored by North Kiteboarding, O'Neill, FastaFoil
- Location: Hayle, UK. Sponsored by North, Oneill, FastaFoil, www.pastyadventures.co.uk
looks like one of ian youngs from west oz, wave boards?
dare say hes experimenting with some good looking race boards now to fly around the river on with his flysurfers.
Return to “Kiteracer”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest