Forum for everyone who is into racing and speeding on kites.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:41 am
- Kiting since: 2002
- Local Beach: I grew up kiting on Redington beach which is in the Tampa area of Florida.
- Favorite Beaches: My Favorite beaches to go to is the flats of the keys, any where on the east coast of FL when the waves are breaking big and the jetty in Clearwater at home. I think cape town is one place that I want to re visit as soon as possible.
- Style: Free Style/ Speed/ Distance Racing
- Gear: I ride Cabrinha kites and love the riding switchblades when I am wanting to loop and go big. For racing I enjoy riding the cross bows. My board and harness are both Cabrinha.
- Brand Affiliation: MikeHallKites.com FloridaBoarder.com
This is a video from the Luderitz Speed Challenge this last Nov. It has a couple of crazy crashes at the end!! Enjoy
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:32 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
That was a good time in Luderitz bra. One of your best gifts is your ability to catch the magic of the moment in cutting and editing videos! Nice one...kid.
Lots of Gebi
Return to “Kiteracer”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests