Rare Poster
Local Beach: Exmouth
Brand Affiliation: Edge Watersports, North Kiteboarding
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

2011 North Race Board

Postby Edgewatersports » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:11 am

Hi all,

For those of you who dont know us we are a shop owned by Steph and Eric Bridge. Steph is one of the few people to have used the new production North race Ltd and she has used it to great success in thailand winning the Production class with the North Dyno kites.

Two boards are available the 69 and 59 with tri fin tuttle boxes in the 69 and 4 in the 59. These are available now to order at £899 board only with a choice of fins (42cm/40c,/38cm) at £120 each - contact us on info@edgewatersports.com for more info.

I will get a review of the board on here as soon as i can!

Cheers and have a great summer!

Rabidric
Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011 North Race Board

Postby Rabidric » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:48 pm

after racing in thailand, would you say that from now on, regardless of weather, the boards are good enough allround that it is a case of "go 69 or go home" (*chuckle*)?

i.e. a 60cm board may be only same or marginally better in high wind conditions, but noticeably worse in low wind, so for best allround 69-70 is the ticket?

Or would you say that the 69 was perhaps a little too big for the rough stuff still?

Return to “Kitesurfing”