Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Make My Day Ep 2 online: 2 months on a boat thru Indonesia

Postby Toby » Wed May 18, 2011 9:30 am

Hello

I'm pleased to announce you the second episode of 'Make my Day', my video series.
Feel free to click here http://makemydayepisodes.com/episode2/ to watch the film. Put the full screen mode, turn up the volume take your suncream: Welcome to Indonesia.

Wanna more? Just leave a comment and you will enter a raffle with a oxbow summer pack and a North kiteboarding surfboard WAM 5'10 to be won.
Welcome to a story that change our life, 2 months far away from any Wireless, or phone connection, far away from a fast life, going back to the roots, enjoying the day, close to the nature and people around us.

We only knew that we will share crazy uncrowded waves, crazy stories, crazy experiences with locals, and we have here a bit of unconsciousness.

Everything will start in Timor, right on top of Australia, on the eastern point of Indonesia, a country shacked by a war that ended in 1999. They get plenty of waves, and what we saw on Internet, on forum, on weather forecast, it’s windy, really windy...

Enjoy
Jeremie

Jérémie Eloy
Professional Kiteboarder
www.Jeremieeloy.com

Return to “Kitesurfing”