Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Marc Ramseier: Surf Waves with a Kite

Postby Toby » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:23 am

My latest video is a collection of footage that accumulated since I started riding for Ozone, most of it though is from the past year flying either Catalysts or C4s. Both these kites are doing great and have their advantages in the surf. I’ve had memorable sessions on both of them - some captured and brought to you on film.

By now though I’m waiting to finally get my hands on a set of REOs. Too long it’s been that I’ve put down my wave kite wish list on Rob’s desk and I can’t wait to see his magic do its work also for us.

I’m already on standby here in Indonesia, although kind of early for any consistent winds to be filling in, but some early freak days of wind could very well be on the menu. Other than that the waves have been pumping for a while now and I’m well taking advantage of that without a kite for now. Ah yeah and I’m also trying to make sure that my REO kite shipment is not putting on too much dust in that office somewhere deep in Mataram, but that it’s soon making it all the way to its final destination. yehaa…

Marc

henningsurf
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Klitmøller, Denmark
Style: Wavekiting
Gear: F-one Signature 5.10, Cabrinha Skillet 5.6
Core GTS2
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marc Ramseier: Surf Waves with a Kite

Postby henningsurf » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:06 pm

Heejj, watch that guy.
He is riding strapped too and having so much fun.

Great style Marc,
you might give "the rotatable footstrap plate" a try.

Cheers Henning

Return to “Kitesurfing”