Medium Poster
Local Beach: Marina di Grosseto
Style: Race
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Monaro V3

Postby kito16 » Sat May 12, 2012 7:05 pm

RolfvanderVlugt wrote:Hi Orwell. Thank you for putting up this question.

Katja and I are riding Monaro prototypes. We can compete with the best riders of the world with them. We are not riding Woody Cookies at the moment. Last year (2010) we have used both Monaro and Woody Cookie for our competitions.

If you ask me the Monaro V3 is able to compete with any board. But as we are pushing forward the rapid development of raceboards Katja and I use prototypes in the open class competition at the moment.

check this for some prove of performance ;)
http://www.airush.com/blog/monaro-and-a ... dominating

All the best! Rolf
what brand and what features should have the fins to go fast. Now I have the 36 front and 32 rear but probably have little rake because the board does not slip, not as fast, probably too little rake my fins have seen that the standard fins have much rake

mikePL
Rare Poster
Gear: Airush/North/Nobile/SU-2
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Monaro V3

Postby mikePL » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:33 pm

Hi :bye:

If anybody is looking for Airush Monaro V3 - I have two brand new, never used boards for sale.

Price: EUR 350 or USD 375 :mosh:

Set of 4 fins (2x26cm & 2x28cm) and set of footstraps is included in price.

second_hand.php?task=showAd&id=51708&Itemid=

Cheers!

Return to “Kitesurfing”