Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Epic Race Kite "The Racer" 17/14/11

Forum for kitesurfers
Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
Has thanked: 0

Re: Epic Race Kite "The Racer" 17/14/11

Postby Dimitri M » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:11 am

Guys cool down. Why so much hate here. I never said anything bad about any other race kite companies. A lot of kite companies have great racing kites. They are few reasons why I have not register the RACER kites yet, so please gmb13 if you need more info email me instead of blowing smoke. All these kites that you see are prototypes. So if you guys woke up from the wrong side of the bed, then please go back to sleep and get up on the other side of your bed. You might enjoy it better and be more pleasant towards people and life.
And by the way stefaans I see you have been doing a great research on the RACER kites which means something inside you wants to try the kite or else you would not even waist time posting negative things about it.
Also before talking non sense please get the facts straight or even better get in touch with me and I will send you a RACER for you to test so you can actually see what the RACER is all about.
Once again thank for your time and hope to see you in the water laddies.
Attachments
RACER 20.jpg

Return to “Kitesurfing”