Frequent Poster
Gear: the fastest
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Race board availability!

Postby swell » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:07 pm

[/quote]

I guess you were right ... I just recieved the information that the board will not be available soon.. :angryfire:[/quote]

Info from your dealer or from North Austria(headoffice)???

leepasty
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: porthleven, west cornwall, uk
Favorite Beaches: gnaraloo,curral jouel, One Eye, Haakgat,
porthleven, Gwithian
Style: Waves
Gear: Duotone Pro Wam, Pro Session and Neos
Brand Affiliation: sponsored by Duotone & Ion

Postby leepasty » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:12 pm

yeah with the 1st shipment it was pre orders only by your country dealer. so if your country ordered enough then you will have, if not it will be end of april at earliest. im told.
i do have a North Race ltd 69 from last year for sale if anyones interested http://www.leepasty.co.uk/for-sale.html

pouch
Medium Poster
Local Beach: all around France
Gear: Flysurfer
Brand Affiliation: Flysurfer

Postby pouch » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:08 pm

swell wrote:
I guess you were right ... I just recieved the information that the board will not be available soon.. :angryfire:

Info from your dealer or from North Austria(headoffice)???

my shop (french dealer) pre ordered many LTD, but they only recieved one board !! they want to make it available for tests only :angryfire:

swell
Frequent Poster

Postby swell » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:17 pm

leepasty wrote:yeah with the 1st shipment it was pre orders only by your country dealer. so if your country ordered enough then you will have, if not it will be end of april at earliest. im told.
i do have a North Race ltd 69 from last year for sale if anyones interested http://www.leepasty.co.uk/for-sale.html
So any news on a 2012 69ltd??? The KTE Austria is in less than 4 weeks and I have no board yet...
How long does it actualy take to get a new Mikes Lab board?

stefaans
Very Frequent Poster

Postby stefaans » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:53 pm

about 9 months

wdric
Frequent Poster

Postby wdric » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:58 pm

They are in Australia :thumb:
We got three at my local about 4 weeks ago
Attachments
north race fleet.jpg

swell
Frequent Poster

Postby swell » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:45 am

I ordered my by the end of 2011 without even being released yet... I just don't get it... it seems like there was a shipment to Europe stock a month ago...

Are there any riders in european countries (not sponsored) who got the LTD69 in the last past 3-4 weeks?
Thanks for reply!

BraCuru
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Grzybowo, Kołobrzeg, Polish Baltic Coast
Favorite Beaches: Polish Baltic Beach
Style: foilboarding
Gear: Flysurfer Souls, Moses Hydrofoil, BraCuru Boards
Brand Affiliation: Moses HF

Postby BraCuru » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:08 pm

I am on the waiting list. This is madness. I just heard that the boards might be available for "public" in July.
I was a number 3 in the Polish Championship 2011. Still have no board. The first two Polish cup events in May.
From a sporty point of view. If I am a lucky guy and get the board a week before the competition how I might be competitive to a North team rider who got this board in February and ride it every second day? It is not like it should be :(
I have given my 2011 board in March to a kiteracing club for free to help teenegers familiarise with a racing board believing my board would reach me in days (I was said so). At present I have brought to a halt my racing due to a lack of a board.

Polish Kitebording Association agreed that in the Polish Cup 2012 the IKA box rules apply except the amount limit and we changed the minimum weight to 5,0kg to avoid expensive space custom boards here.
It means all boards are allowed to compete if they are within 190x70cm, above 5.0kg, and fins are shorter than 50cm. STOP.
Simple from rider's point of view. How does it look from manufacturer's or event organiser's ones?

gbleck
Very Frequent Poster

Postby gbleck » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:01 pm

Lower weight limit is kind of odd. Don't think you could build a 85L 70cm width board at 5Kg.

spacemonkey
Medium Poster

Postby spacemonkey » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Are you serious? I was hoping to get it end of April. I finally found someone to buy my ltd69 2011.
But if it's true what you say...I'm gonna keep it for a while longer and order next years model!
Race competitions start in two weeks time, damn it!

="BraCuru"]I am on the waiting list. This is madness. I just heard that the boards might be available for "public" in July.
I was a number 3 in the Polish Championship 2011. Still have no board. The first two Polish cup events in May.
From a sporty point of view. If I am a lucky guy and get the board a week before the competition how I might be competitive to a North team rider who got this board in February and ride it every second day? It is not like it should be :(
I have given my 2011 board in March to a kiteracing club for free to help teenegers familiarise with a racing board believing my board would reach me in days (I was said so). At present I have brought to a halt my racing due to a lack of a board.

Polish Kitebording Association agreed that in the Polish Cup 2012 the IKA box rules apply except the amount limit and we changed the minimum weight to 5,0kg to avoid expensive space custom boards here.
It means all boards are allowed to compete if they are within 190x70cm, above 5.0kg, and fins are shorter than 50cm. STOP.
Simple from rider's point of view. How does it look from manufacturer's or event organiser's ones?[/quote]

Return to “Kitesurfing”