Forum for kitesurfers
enzo
Medium Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Gear Stolen, Geneva - Switzerland

Postby enzo » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:03 am

Hi guys,
I wished i could post about a good session i just had..
Unfortunately, I just found out that most of my kites and bars, harness and wetsuits were stolen from the storage room in my garage. Unfortunately the mulfunctioning main garage door was broken for a few days and the bastards just rolled in...
So if anyone in the area, I guess Geneva, Switzerland... surrounding french area, if anyone hears and see this gear for sale, I would greatly appreciate if you can let me know or simply call the police on them or else terminate them.

Most of the kites are "Epic" brand so not a very common kites around here at all..sorry dimitri..however this should make it easier to be spotted in local market...i would imagine these idiots will try to sell them on line or locally perhaps on local forums...i appreciate any lead or help..or offer of full sponsorship...

This is the list of stolen items:

- epic renegade infinty blue and yellow, 2011
-epic screamer limited ltd black 10 meters, 2011
- epic renegade 4 meter green black, 2011
- peter lynnn charger 10 meteres brand new 2011
- epic bar 2011 complete
-peter lynn bar 2011 complete
- da kine pyro harness 2011, white..

2 full black wetsuites o neil and hyperflex
2 shorties forgot the brand

Also, i peed in every single one of my wetsuites, and on the kites as well...just in case they are offered so cheaply one would actually think about getting them ; (

thanks,
Enzo

RickI
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: SE Florida
Gear: Cabrinha
Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha

Re: Gear Stolen, Geneva - Switzerland

Postby RickI » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:54 pm

Sorry to hear about your loss Enzo. As expensive as Geneva real estate is I am surprised the thieves settle for anything less than gold bars! Pass the word through local kiting circles and suppliers. They may not have much idea about what they took or what they might get for it and where. Hope you get your gear back, it has happened before.

Return to “Kitesurfing”