Forum for everyone who is into racing and speeding on kites.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:41 am
- Kiting since: 1936
- Local Beach: Pipeline, Ala Moana Bowls, Rincon, Trestles, J-Bay, Cyclops
- Favorite Beaches: Any beach that your mom is at
- Style: No feetbelts,kickstraps or umbilicals
- Gear: I ride your mom
- Brand Affiliation: Affiliated to your mom
Why would anyone want to go to sail melbourne? It is an Olympic Classes regatta, and kiteboarding is not an Olympic class. There is no prize money, so you are racing for points??
That is a lot of money and time to go to Australia for nothing more than points . . . .
I would think that the top guys will be back to doing the pro-tour now that kiting is out of the Olympics
Return to “Kiteracer”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests