forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:21 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
I'm Looking for kiteboarding lessons, somewhere on Long Island, for this summer. Anyone know of any?
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:57 am
- Kiting since: 2004
- Local Beach: White sands, Napeague, anywhere eastern long island
- Style: freestyle
- Gear: 9m,12m Naish Torch 07', Nobile 666, mystic warrior.
- Brand Affiliation: We teach for Ozone only
- Location: long island, NY
Hey! we have some great lessons on eastern long island at Sikcenter kiteboarding school
website is sikcenter.com, if you want to call me for more info its 347 563 3290. lessons begin april or may, depending on weather.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests