After kiting a year and 2 months, I decided to buy a Nemi HP 12m.
I almost like Jumping, occacionally surfing if the conditions are good, and trying new things (most old school).
I decided for this kite, because I was looking for a resistant kite, good constuction, 1 kite quiver for the most common winds in my location (14-30 k), and power when needed.
Before it I had for 8 months a Waroo 2007 11m, and I used it from 15 k to 35 k.
I'm 80 k, I use a TT 132x38, and my experience is this:
- I can stay upwind in flat water at 11-12 k
- Waves and Jumping starts at 15 k
- At near 30 k it keeps controlled (in AB setting, I didn't tried in AC in the higher range yet)
- It delivers with little experience a big lift with high control while in the air.
- I tried a little and it is fast to complete the loop.
- I ride alone 1-2 times a week, and its leader edge is builded for self launch and landing many times.
Conclusion: total satisfied for what I was looking for.