forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 821
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:04 pm
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: Skyline and Strawbs
- Favorite Beaches: Any Mountain with snow and wind.
- Style: funky
- Gear: my favorite kite
- Brand Affiliation: NONE, Be yourself and fly what you like... I do like Ozone People tho!
- Location: Higher Elevations
After the RV tour of Alaska, Ozone athletes headed out in various directions across the Alaskan backcountry.
Here is an audio post from Andrew McClean, updating us on their progress, as his team heads across the Bagley Icefield in search of wind for kite-mountaineering and ski descents.http://blog.mountainhardwear.com/audio/Day_3.mp3http://blog.mountainhardwear.com/audio/Day_4.mp3
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bill, Bing [Bot], John-B and 16 guests