forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:49 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Chile
What is the "wind guaranteed" place/beach in Brazil for May 1st ?
What the best recommendation for this period ?
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:37 pm
- Kiting since: 1999
- Local Beach: CUMBUCO
- Favorite Beaches: CUMBUCO, PARACURU, AND SECRET SPOTS....
- Style: FREERIDE
- Gear: CABRINHA,NOBILE,NORTH,DAKINE
- Brand Affiliation: CABRINHA,NOBILE,NORTH,DAKINE
- Location: Cumbuco (Brazil)
Not Guaranted!! In this time of the year !! But we have last week 4 days of wind in Cumbuco average of 18knotÂ´s. So i thing we gonna have good wind from May up February 2009.
Bons Ventos, Alex
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 35851
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
March and April are the worst months. In May it starts to get better. You should have at least 50% with winds above 13 knots. I would say the windy days have around 18 knots.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: airsail, Bing [Bot], Peert and 25 guests