Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Jeremie Tronet: Venezuela Update

Postby Toby » Fri May 23, 2008 6:06 am

Rider News

source: www.jeremietronet.com

That's it, I finally left the Grenadines !
The bougainvilla' s owner ( hotel where we stayed) took us back on his private plane to the island of Grenada.
We loaded over 100 kilos of equipment, took off, took some beautiful aerial pictures and I could also pilot for a while ...
It is so much nicer to fly on a small private plane, you don't have to worry about extra weight or anything else, you land pass the customs and that's it.

We spent a night in Grenada and next flew to Porlamar in Margarita, then, we took a small boat to coche island where we now stayin on a really nice hotel on the beach 300 meters from the spot.

coche3.jpg

The next day there was unfortunately no wind so we went to Porlamar, the main city of Margarita. There you can find some amazing malls and nice restaurant, this is where we went to eat very good sushi.

Yesterday the wind was perfect.
The spot of coche is a long beach with offshore wind, so the water is perfectly flat . It is the perfect place for freestyle, why we came here to train and film more for the next video.<br><br>

coche2.jpg

The wind picked up in the afternoon so I could try the 12, 10 and 8m diablo. Those C kite are amazing, they fly good and loop super fast. I am working on the 2009 kites now so I have to try the actual kites to see what we can change for 09 .

Have fun, the summer is coming go train and see you around.

Jeremie Tronet
Professional Kiteboarder
www.jeremietronet.com

Return to “Kitesurfing”