Bas Koole News April 2009

Postby Toby » Sun May 03, 2009 8:18 am

Bas Koole News April 2009

Headlines:

· Sticked “Kitesurf Season Kickoff”

· Interview in KITEsurfmagazine

· Moio Kickoff

· Havana JCU Special

During the first weekend after I came back from Venezuela the Sticked Kitesurf Season Kickoff was on my home spot Mirns. We got some unexpected wind to complete the competitions, the “Wonder of Sticked” and the “Pro Contest”. The Wonder of Sticked is for all the non-fully sponsored riders. The cool thing of the even was that the riders on the beach were the judges. I ended up third, second the German Stefan Permien and first Youri Zoon.

Click here so see the newspaper article about Sticked

Here the event video

I have an interview with some nice pictures from Venezuelan in the second issue of the KITEsurfmagazine. I’m happy with the interview and the photo’s, click here to check it out.

In the weekend of 25th of April I went with Ed Noorman from Airush to Cadzand-Bad to represent Airush during the Moio Kickoff, during the test event you good test the new gear from the big brands. Unexpected the wind shifted from off shore to side on and a this beach day ended with a nice kite session.

The magazine, Havana, of my university made a special about my study, Johan Cruyff University, because they exist 10 years. In the special I and four other students got interviewed and asked about their opinion about the Johan Cruyff University.

Click here to read/see the interview.

Greets Bas

Return to “Kitesurfing”