All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: "Taylor Volkswagen" KB4C Sponsors, Riders, and Donors
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:13 am 
Very Frequent Poster

KB4C News:

Hello “Taylor Volkswagen” KB4C Sponsors, Riders, and Donors………

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

A little late, but I wanted to send a congratulations e-mail to the group and Thank You all personally for your kind contributions you made to KB4C in February 2009. KB4C 2009 raised $24,469.59 with your support! Not too shabby for the fist year and “not running an event” due to the lack of wind…..who would have guessed it was going to be calm 2 days in a row in Saskatchewan in February?

My apologies if have not received your tax deductable receipt as of yet. This would only apply to donors who made their contribution online through the Active Network…..you can be assured all receipts are processed and are currently in the mail. You will receive yours from the Canadian Cancer Society in the next couple of weeks if you haven’t already.

Long story short, The Active Network is a US based company and mailed US funds to KB4C. The Canadian bank held the US cheques for 45 days until the funds cleared the account. Therefore the CCS could not release the tax receipts to “online donors” until KB4C was able to release the money after funds cleared.

My apologies if you were one of the patrons this affected. KB4C has rectified the issue for 2010 and all donors will now receive tax receipts within a day of pledging a rider when you using the online option.

Thanks again for all your support……Give yourself a pat on the back, this event would not be possible without the assistance from the over 50 volunteers, 50 Riders, 30 Sponsors and over 350 donors such as yourselves….

A special CONGRATULATIONS has to be mentioned to KB4C’s top 3 fundraisers:
Rob Armstrong, Tim Haight and Brian Beveridge who all raised over $2,500 personally!!

And

Top 3 Sponsors:
Taylor Volkswagen (Title Sponsor), Degelman Industries (Gold Sponsor) and Prairie Motorcycle (Bronze Sponsor)

And lets not forget “The Farmers” Bernard Dayne and Don Weins who allowed us and Degleman’s crew of staff onto their land to sculpt KB4C’s event site.
]
KB4C would not have taken place without all your support!

THANK YOU!!!!!

If any of you need to discuss anything KB4C related please don’t hesitate to call my cell or drop me an e-mail.

Aaron@KB4C.ca

Stay tuned for more exciting news of where and when KB4C 2010 will be held!!!

Cheers,

Aaron C. Hackel

Attachments:
KB4C 1.png
KB4C 1.png [ 259.48 KIB | Viewed 512 times ]
KB4C Photo.jpg
KB4C Photo.jpg [ 59.77 KIB | Viewed 1287 times ]
{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 [ 1 post ]