forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 821
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:04 pm
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: Skyline and Strawbs
- Favorite Beaches: Any Mountain with snow and wind.
- Style: funky
- Gear: my favorite kite
- Brand Affiliation: NONE, Be yourself and fly what you like... I do like Ozone People tho!
- Location: Higher Elevations
The Pittarak Kite-Expedition team is in Mongolia preparing for a trip across the Gobi Desert.
Check out www.Pittarak.com
for news and updates on their journey or pittarak.blogspot.com
Here's a link to some info on the teams last trip across Greenland.
http://www.flyozone.com/snowkites/en/in ... e/pittrak/
Return to “Kitesurfing”