Forum for kitesurfers
nomorebikinis
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Gisela Pulido and inspiring kite babes

Postby nomorebikinis » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Just returned from Cumbuco (Brazil) last night. Spent 3 weeks watching the girls competing with each other and giving the best show you can imagine (KPWT). Because girls don t have the power of a man one can only copy and get inspiration by watching the (pro) kite girls. When a girl rides I can almost feel how she feels, especially “the stress”. The stress is enormous. When the girls do their exercises in the lagoon or at sea (prior to a competition) they perform 80% better than at the real competition. This is really a big difference in comparison with the male riders. Not all the pro girls have really good vids or a proper website. So to see them in “real life” is WORTH IT. Susi Mai is really small & thin (just like me), amazing: this gives me hope! Karolina Winskowska gave a really stable performance. But to see Gisela Pulido ride is REALLY something to go out for. When she is doing her exercises (not the competition) she is so driven, ambitious and with such a big strength that you ask yourself how she squeezes that energy out of her little body. To see her, is to get inspiration. Gisela is the equivalent of pure female energy. She has a beautiful face and her body is so well build for this sport. With Gisela in my head and the good lessons of my kite teacher Dave, I am now baptized in to a (start up) intermediate with 1 year experience. Nomorebikinis is nomorebeginner…thnx pro girls :thumb: ! Are there more (pro) girls I should look for? Post it………

tatengue
Rare Poster
Local Beach: La Vila

Re: Gisela Pulido and inspiring kite babes

Postby tatengue » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:47 pm

:lol:

Bidello
Medium Poster

Postby Bidello » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:15 pm

Way to go, NMB!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Glad you have finally seen the light!

Pics time now :cool2:

Btw, I agree, Gisela does kick ar*** :angryfire:

Galeltic
Very Frequent Poster
Location: i m lost cause kiting adrenaline steal my soul with heart

Postby Galeltic » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:16 am

Karolina Winskowska is thin than susi mai
i already met both her at cabarete 2 yrs ago
they were cool
glad see u get out of emotion hole to be light spot :thumb:

nomorebikinis
Frequent Poster

Postby nomorebikinis » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:06 pm

@bidello, pics don't show it all. the girls are so appoachable, when there is an event in your area you should really talk to them. What is a shame though is that the audience only gives applause to the men, ...perhaps KPWT should make them do other figures as well. BTW is the price money for girls lower than for men?
@Galectic. good to hear that about the winkowsky girl, then she must be exactly my size. told my teacher 3 weeks ago that i didn t wanna learn how to jump, just afraid to break in 2 parts. Now i've seen the girls i just hit it. (galectic kiting not only stole my heart/soul, its evn bettr thn sex)

Caesar
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Yorkeys Knob
Gear: Not telling unless I'm getting paid.
Brand Affiliation: Nothing...

Postby Caesar » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:21 pm

nomorebikinis wrote:...galectic kiting not only stole my heart/soul, its evn bettr thn sex
Ouch!!!

Galeltic
Very Frequent Poster
Location: i m lost cause kiting adrenaline steal my soul with heart

Postby Galeltic » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:12 pm

nomorebikinis wrote:@bidello, pics don't show it all. the girls are so appoachable, when there is an event in your area you should really talk to them. What is a shame though is that the audience only gives applause to the men, ...perhaps KPWT should make them do other figures as well. BTW is the price money for girls lower than for men?
@Galectic. good to hear that about the winkowsky girl, then she must be exactly my size. told my teacher 3 weeks ago that i didn t wanna learn how to jump, just afraid to break in 2 parts. Now i've seen the girls i just hit it. (galectic kiting not only stole my heart/soul, its evn bettr thn sex)
:lol:

panchito
Very Frequent Poster

Postby panchito » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:19 pm

Ok. first start saying that Gisella is a really excellent kiter , no doubt about that but she is not the friendliest pro I have meet around ...

There are two pro´s you better not meet on the water , Cesar Portas & Gisella Pullido , no matter how many of us are already kiting when these two arrive , you better move away from them cause they will throw you their kites if they miss a trick ...

On the other hand one day kiting at our " lagoon " Angela Peral missed a trick and her kite crashed into mine making a tangle , she apoligized 10 times and cause she was sooo friendly I simply could not get mad at her ... and then ... she always smile when you greet her .... nice person in the water and even more out of the water ...

There are pro´s and pro´s .

The only excuse I have for Gisella is that she´s still a kid ... hope she changes with the time now that she comes most of the time alone to practice ( her shop is around the corner from la Jaima ) , before her father was always there and one day he told me that she can do whatever she wants cause she is x times world champion .... yeah man ... and the beach is for all of us .

Saludos

Franz

Return to “Kitesurfing”