All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: How to connect Job Search, Relocation and Kiting?!?!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:47 pm 
Rare Poster

My friends call me Roach or DJ Ted Riot. I currently live in Miami area... :cool2:

So, I'm about to receive my MS degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology (fancy name for some more scientific approach to HR) and I'm looking for a job now. But S.E. Florida is a great place for everyone else but the person with my dergee!

So, here I am, trying to find a job in a place where I could enjoy the only sport I love. Enyone, who has ever been in the same situation knows how extremely exhausting it is.
So, as networking is the most powerful tool, here I am! How many of you got your job through word-to-mouth information? All of you!!!

So, let me know if you hear about someone in your company complaining about the HR, Organizational Development, Testing problems or potential job openings! Hook me up, so I can get a job, buy 2008 gear, and catch some wind!!!

PM me with any info

Thank everybody in advance…
Maybe we should create a new topic for anyone in similar situation?

bless

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: How to connect Job Search, Relocation and Kiting?!?!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:38 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

maybe interesting to know what you can do as work, want you are interested in and if you want to stay in the US only, or even abroad?

Post subject: Re: How to connect Job Search, Relocation and Kiting?!?!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:49 am 
Rare Poster

Anywhere in the world is fine, as long as there is wind and water;) Preferably nice weather all year long!!
But seriously, in terms of what can I do... Anything that deals with Employee Relations, meanigng, selection, testing, training, job satisfaction etc. Unfortunatelly, it is quite specific knowledge, that can be applied in a large organization, or in a consulting firm. Damn, I knew I should go for IT degree :angryfire: :angryfire:

By the Way, I wonder...
You guys spend most of your time on the beach, taching newbies, or testing new gear (wouldn't that be nice), or you just sneak out of the office on a windy days? Or maybe you dream about this two-weeks-long trip to Aruba, or Red Sea?

bless

[ 3 posts ]