Introduce yourself as a new member to the kiting community. This well tell all of us who you are and very likely you will make new kiting buddies in your area or from visiting kiters.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:45 am
- Kiting since: 2
- Local Beach: Isle of Palms, SC
Breach Inlet, SC
- Favorite Beaches: 7 mile beach bahamas
- Style: freeride/ freestlye
- Gear: All north kites lines bars 16 ,14, 12, 10
- Brand Affiliation: Air Kite Shop Charleston SC
That's my posse that I shred with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been a member at several other online communities such as Mixed Martial Arts. One thing that helped keep members online and drew more and more traffic was the addition of a shout box. Sort of like an IM system for the site at the top of the home page where folks could converse in real time. Just a thought.
Return to “New Members”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest